Companies are making it harder and harder to speak to a live person. They hide their customer service phone number and then they try to force you to use forums or online forms to contact them.
A few websites have taken on the problem and they provide you with their phone numbers and hints to reach live help. You can read customer reviews, complaints and ratings on these websites.
Customer Service Phone Number and Review Websites
1. CustomerServiceNumbers.com - The web's largest database of customer service phone numbers. Including national and local businesses. The site features over 100,000 customer reviews.
2. GetHuman.com - Started by Paul English, of Kayak.com, this site offers thousands of customer service hints to get a human.
3. ContactHelp.com - This site features the contact information for major companies and customer service reviews and ratings.
4. PissedConsumer.com - This site says it all in the title. This is where you go to complain and vent about poor customer service.
5. ComplaintsBoard.com - This forum let's you add your complaints about companies and it has an active user base that helps with customer issues.
Note: Please contact us if you have another website that should be added to this list. Disclosure: customerservicenumbers.com is owned by the owners of this blog.